My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, July 19, 2007

It can only happen to Jennifer

Something like this can only happen to Jennifer. We are both sitting around the house and she gets up to let the dogs out and then she comes and tracks me down and tells me there is a bird in the house. Not really gaging what she said I didn't react. Then she says it again and I figure it out. She opened the door and it was just long enough that a young bird flew in. So I man the door and she grabs the broom and tries to coral the bird out the door. After a few minutes of that, we trade spots. I man the broom and get the bird back into the kitchen. Once there I block it from going anywhere else but back out the door and sure enough it flies right back out. The cat was in heaven the whole time this was going on, the dogs didn't even notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter