My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

FUCK PHOENIX!!!

I swear Phoenix is trying to cock block me. They've taken away all pay per hour hotel rooms. How am I supposed to get my grove on with hookers??? FUCK!!! So will I have to get a room for a whole night which costs more then by the hour. Or will I have to get a bigger car so I can fuck in the back seat. Or will I just have to get out and fuck in some alley. This isn't good news and I don't know why the city did this???? My hooker consumption will definitly go down now cause of this. The city is taking away money from these ladies. How are these whores supposed to get there crack now??? Thos fuckers!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter