My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, April 02, 2007

Why......

Why I love Showtime.....

I couldn't find anything to watch tonight so I went to the 500's and looked over the movie channels. HBO usually runs a Star Wars movie, but none of them were on tonight. So I went a little further and guess what I found, Alabama Jones and and the Busty Crusade!!! JACKPOT!!!!!!

Here's how it's described:

Movie (2005) Nikki Nova, Katie James, Cheyenne Silver. Three beautiful explorers enter a jungle to search for an idol that turns women into sexual slaves. Adult (AC, AL).


Well they must of found the idol early in the movie cause I've watched for 5 minutes and here's how it went. Lesbian 3 way, a little chit chat, and then a bon fire where 3 girls are naked and doing pole dancing, without the pole.

Thank you Showtime. You really saved me tonight from doing something stupid like watch the news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter