My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm funny!!!!

So I have this customer and he's got the biggest ego ever!!!! Just ask him and he'll tell you he's the best ever, according to him, he really is god's gift to man kind. Every saturday he comes into the store and lounges around and talks to us for an hour or so. So we know he's coming, so we figured we would have some fun with him. I busted out the old remote controled fart machine. I tapped it under the same chair he has sat in for at least 3 years, it's more like 5 years. Now the wait begins. He comes in and sits down and I can't just bust it out right away. I give it some time and he starts talking to us. That's when I hit it and the fart happens. He asks if we heard that, we all denied and we all had to hold back our laughs. Couple minutes later, I hit it again. This went on all night and finally at the end he starts catching on and is looking for it, but doesn't look under his chair. I do it again and tell him that the fart was nasty and he needs to control himself. After a couple more minutes he gets up and leaves. He will be back next week and so will the fart machine.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger K good said...

good stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter