My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, February 23, 2007

What are they thinking...

Right now the maids are over at the house and while they are here they vacuum the whole house. Inside our bedroom closet I'm sure they are wondering what the fuck is the deal with the outfit in the bedroom. Ok, now back story is that a couple years ago at Jennifer's hospital they all dressed up in a theme for halloween and there group went as the Wizard of Oz. Jennifer went as Dorothy. Now she got the Dorothy outfit and it's now hanging in our closet. Trust me, honestly we never used it for other reasons then the costume contest, that I am being very honest about. But the maids don't know any of this story and they just see the costume and they have to be thinking we are kinky fun people, but if they only knew how we really were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter