My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, February 23, 2007

Ahead of there time

I'm watching 1 of the better movies of all time right now, "The Goonies" and the older brother Brand had a bowflex, damn he was into technology.

Another movie that I'm going to get around to is perhaps one of the worst movies of all time. It was so crazy back in the day and now it's even worse considering the world we live in. That movie is "Gotcha" and the start of the movie has a bunch of college friends running around campus and playing paintball with each other. They are running around a campus with guns!!!!! Oh yeah, that would go over great on a college campus now, they would shoot there ass with real bullets and call it a day!!! Stupid fucks!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter