My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, February 19, 2007

My demand

I know how the movie "Blood Diamond" has brought attention to the diamond trade in parts of Africa and how people are being treated over there. The new thing is to find out if your jeweler is getting diamonds from there or from peaceful means. Well next time I buy a diamond, I'm going to demand to know that people died to get me that diamond. My diamond was that important to them that they had to be killed or have other people killed or people were beaten for it. I want to know that blood was flowing from someone to make sure I had my diamond. Yeah I may be insensitive, but honestly, if you're going to spend that kind of cash, it's the least you could get

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter