My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What to do this weekend???

I could do a couple of the following this weekend, all could be fun, but I know I can't do all of it:

1) Go to Foo Fighters Concert on saturday
2) Go see ECW on sunday
3) Go to hollywood and go to a washed up Z-List celebrity autograph show.

All of them have great upside and very few downsides. Time will tell what I do.

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ECW!!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Yeah well tell Gretchen that, she could go with me to it, but she hasn't gotten back to me about it. She wants there to be pretty boys and that kind of stuff there. I told her that was hogwash and there would be some serious ass kicking going on!!!

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For your information, I have conference stuff from 5-7 and then a dinner to go to at 7:30...so no ass kicking for me.

Why didn't you tell me about Foo Fighters on Saturday night??? I arrive at 8:40

Any luck on Monday Night Football? The Fever has a hook up, but the tickets are $200 each...I don't work for the Pretzel Hut, so too much $ for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter