My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Out of Control

I haven't had any time or desire to watch any Jerry Springer lately, but I turned it on today and was shocked with what I saw. Holy shit this show is out of control. Let's see, I've been watching it for 1 segment and here's what I have seen.

1) People getting introduced on the show and then having to perform kung-fu
2) A built in to the set stripper pole that was being used
3) The crowd taking over control by chanting things
4) The crowd starting to chant USA, USA, and then out of nowhere the star spangled banner starts playing and everyone in the crowd stands up and puts there hand over the heart while the song plays.

All of this and I haven't even touched base on what the topic was. Gotta love the show!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter