My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm shitty

So I decided I would give the dogs a bath today and I got the water in the tube going. I turned the water on real cold and corraled the dogs into the bathroom. So I get them in there and grab the first dog to be given a bath. I throw her in the water and she squeels like a pig wanting to get out. I put her back in and she continues to squeel. So I take her out and sure enough the water is nice and hot. I didn't burn her or anything, but it probably didn't feel good to her. The deal is that there is no such thing as cold water here in arizona, even when you have the cold water knob only going, it still shoots out hot water.

But I will say this, the dogs smell like a vanilla peach. Not that they really care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter