My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, August 28, 2006

Crazy...

The shit with JonBenet gets crazier as the days go on. I knew this guy didn't do, just knew it!!! But it gives the news another chance to play video of poor little JonBenet.

I was talking to my mom about this last week and I just love stringing my mom on. So I tell her that they know the guy didn't do it, but the police are focsuing in on someone else and that they plan on arresting that person soon. My mom gets all excited and wants to know more. Who is it she wants to know. I tell her it's OJ and that he's killed another one. My mom wants to reach through the phone and kill me. See she's the only white person in the world that thinks the juice is innocent, so whenever I can get her with an OJ joke, I do it.

I think tomorrow I will hit the other fun hot topic with my mom, Kathy Lee Gifford. I tell her Kathy killed little JonBenet cause she was going to take her to make clothes for her and one thing lead to another and she died cause she was working to hard. Oh shit, my mom is going to kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter