My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm hot!!!

Fuck I'm hot!!!! I wasn't thinking that, but a customer told me that. Well not exactly like that. So I'm doing the register part of it yesterday and this smoking hot 30's something woman comes into the store and tells me something special. She tells me that she thinks my beard looks good on me. I asked her if she was serious and she said she was. She said it brought out my eyes. I told her I wasn't sure if that was such a good thing cause I have rings around my eyes. She said it brought out the blue in my eyes. I think she wanted to get it on.

In case you were wondering, right now I am going through my semi-annual beard growing marathon. This time it's filling out pretty evenly and according to this woman, looks very good. BTW Jennifer hates it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter