My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Luck.....

So yesterday I went and got my hair cut, it was way overdue. Jennifer finally gave in and let me go to the place that I like to go to to get my hair done. It's about a half hour away, but it's worth it since they get it done right. It's a laid back family type place. At each station they have a tv station and some of them had fox news on, some had on poker, one even had cartoons on for a kid getting his hair cut. But not with my guy, as soon as I sat down, a new show came on and it's the show I hate more then anything else, Law and Order. Fuck I hate that show and of course Jennifer loves it more then anything. Plus the good thing for Jennifer is that at any given time, one of the Law and Order shows is on some channel. Law and Order is killing me.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger K good said...

I love Law and Order. I didn't have cable for 3 years so I get to play catch up for the next couple of months. However, I am seeing repeats and now have started to move on.

As for haircuts, I pay $35 to get mine done at a man salon. I get a beer when I walk in. In the waiting area I read Playboy. There is a dog hanging out to play catch with. Then my HOT HOT HOT stylist shampoos my head, and massages my neck. She cuts my hair and tells me about all of the gossip she can muster. I complain about woman and work. Its amazing, and worth every penny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter