My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Stupid Alert

Shit the stupid people are really out lately at the store. I couldn't believe how stupid some people are. We had the person who orders the #6, but once we try and give it to her, she says oh my bad, I wanted the #5. This isn't the first time she has done this. Then we have the idiot guy who thinks we are shrinking the bread somehow. Oh yeah, that's right, if you come in here everyday and then proclaim that, that's fine, but since you come in 1 time every 2 months, just shut the fuck up. Take all of that, throw in the what's on this sandwich group that came in and you had a mind numbing day. Throw that in with a stupid ass employee and we have gold.

Called some girl in for an interview and set it up for 2pm today. She called back earlier today and asked if we could move it up to about 12:30 or 1. I told her no since that would be in the middle of our lunch time. So needless to say she's already at strike 3 before the interview starts. She's going to have to probably blow me in the middle of the interview to get me to even think about giving her a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter