My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Thanks, but no thanks

So I went to Staples today and if you are a member of there frequent shopper club, everytime you go there, flash your card under a computer, it will then print out a list of things you have bought recently and also a page of coupons. At the bottom of the sheet, there is a get something free coupon. It's only good for that day too. So todays free coupon was a 6 pack of high lighters, not something I would need, but one of the kids at work could use them. I go to get the pack and there is none there. But guess what was there, this guy bitching that there were none there. So we both go up to the front and they have one pack, which he took. But then he tells the person at the register that I need my free pack too. She said there was no more. Well he wanted to know what they were going to do about it. The person at the register calls the manager over. The manager says they are out and that he is sorry. So this customer lays into the manager and wonders what kind of place they are running here. This customer tells the manager he's going to lose customers if they keep this up and offer free things and don't have them. He made this whole scene over my markers, not his. I could of cared less, but just let him keep going cause to ammused me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter