My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Release

My new trainer has me doing different things and that's fine. But the one problem that I'm facing is that we're doing some different moves and things, but it's causing me to release gas left and right while we work out. So while I'm trying to do what he wants, I'm holding back some cause I don't want to blow my ass up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter