My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, May 23, 2008

Maybe I'm wierd.....or maybe I'm not....

Went to a local restaurant today and they are famous for there fried chicken and waffles, so of course I had to have that and so did my friend. It was kind of funny comparing how we both eat our waffles. I'll eat it quarter by quarter. I think that's the way to do it, but oh no, not my friend, he just attacks it and goes to town. How dare he do that!!!! But then again, I never told him that, I kept it to myself, while I ate mine, quarter by quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter