My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holiday Time...

The holiday season is upon us again and it can mean only 1 thing, it's time to dust off the fake christmas tree and put it up. It's not just any tree, it's the Star Wars Tree, it's only decorated in Star Wars ornaments. Yes I have enough for a tree, I think it's about 80 or so ornaments this year, things will be good!!!! The force will be with the tree. And yes, this drives Jennifer nuts. I might get a small tree and put it in a corner for her, so she can put things on it that she wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter