My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Don't need it

My mom called me today wanting to know some important information. She wants to know how to text people. Shit, like I need her to know that. First I tried to pawn her off by saying her phone might not have it, so I send her a text to see if she does. Yeppers, she has it. So she called me back to tell me that, well I then told her I don't know since every phone is set up differently and that I would need to see her phone to help her. I hope she gets no help, cause I don't need her texting me.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you should of done is pretended to send her a text message, then called her 30 minutes later and asked if she got any of the 3 messages you sent her...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter