My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thank you Time Magazine...

Thank you Time Magazine for giving some recognition to a great tv show. Time.com has a list of the 100 best tv shows of all time and it gives recognition to a great show by putting it on the list, King of the Hill. Yeah that king of the hill, you know the one that, the one that is starting it's 12th season soon. This show never gets any love, but please, please, love on the show. Watch it please!!!!

Ok, here's what Time says about the show:

The most acutely observed, realistic sitcom about regional American life bar none, this animated series is a lot like its protagonist, Texas propane salesman Hank Hill: it isn't flashy, never gets a lot of attention, but it does its job year in and year out. With a harsh war-veteran father, a pudgy son more interested in prop-comedy than football and a stubborn, Boggle-obsessed wife, Hank tries to avoid both his dad's callousness and P.C. feel-goodism while sticking to his principles of hard work in a world that rewards shortcuts. Creator Mike Judge makes Hank funny in his pained Boy-Scout rectitude without making him a figure of fun for it, and with its canvas of mega-stores and Laotian yuppies, the show sees modern America's fine detail like an electron microscope.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great show...

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that show. Hank reminds me of Brendan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter