My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, August 17, 2007

Thanks Mom.....

I need to thank my mom again, although I'm not really sure why she did what she did. A aunt of my mother's father, someone I have never met, never heard of before, never nothing nada....period......well that person died. So my mom went to the funeral. Being the nice person she was, she put my name on the flowers too, as if they have any fucking clue who I am. That wasn't enough, my mom also signed me into the guest registry that I was there???? WTF???? Yeah I flew in from arizona just for that. So my mom gives me the heads up on this and not to be surprised if I get a thank you card. Hmmmm, I'll be sitting by the mailbox for it, oh wait, no I won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter