My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, August 16, 2007

God loves me....

Yes I will go see another movie sometime soon, especially with this news.........


August 16, 2007 -- SHE'S been shy about bearing her bod every since her racy Gear magazine spread hit stands in 2000, but Jessica Biel plans to shed her threads in the upcoming movie "Powder Blue," which co-stars Forest Whitaker. Us Weekly reports that she'll play a "stripper trying to earn money to raise her terminally ill son," and audiences will get an eyeful. Biel "signed a contract that explicitly details the bare minimum fans will see - including shots of her breasts and butt," a source dished to the glossy.



Speaking of those pictures, here are some of them.....























Yes if you zoom in on this picture, you will see nipple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter