My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Iphone update

I wasn't able to pick up a signal on my iphone for a couple days, well I could get a signal for a minute, then go 3 hours without one. I took it to the ATT store and they looked it over and put a new chip in it. They told me to take it home sync it up and then if it still didn't work, take it to apple. So I reset it and nothing, so off to the apple store I go. I get to the apple store and they told me that I would have an appointment in 30 minutes. So I show back up to the store in 30 minutes and wait to be called. Well I should of taken the approach of everyone else at the store, don't get an appointment and just go right up to the service person and demand some service. It worked for a few people, so it might of worked for me. I continue to wait, finally I get the call. The guy looks at my phone, says he is going to reset it and asks if he can help the next person while it resets. I say ok, my big mistake. So he goes off to help another person, then I wait and wait. He finally comes back to mine and tells me it's not working, so he says he's going to get me a new one. Then back to work he goes on the other person. Finally he gets back to my phone. Sets it up and gives me it. I look at it, it has no signal. He takes it back and goes into the back, a couple minutes later he returns and it works. So yes apple will take care of you, just in time

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long were you at the Apple store?

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

hour and a half of staring at macs and girls, not in that order though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter