My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dear....

Dear Mel C. yes you Sporty Spice,

Are you trying to get people to talk about you or something??? What's your deal. All the other spice girls want to get together and have a reunion tour except for you Mel C. I would so go to that show. Yeah I'd wear headphones or something to block out the music and I'd just sit in the corner of the arena and stare at some of you. While I wouldn't look at either of the Mel's, B and C, or Scary and Sporty. I would be undressing Geri, Ema, and Victoria, better known as Giner, Baby, and Posh. While most people are Posh people, I would rather have Ginger or Baby. Posh has had to much work done on her, well work that you notice, while Baby and Ginger, look a little more natural, well more natural then Posh.

Ok, so back to you Mel C, don't ruin things for me, go on tour. Hell just go with them, you don't need to get on stage, just get those 3 hotties on stage and let them grind up against each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter