My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Crazy dog treats.....

I asked Jennifer if she would get the dogs some treats at the store, so she picked up new treats called Fortune Snookies. They are supposed to be fortune cookie type things for dogs. On each treat it has a fortune on it. The first 1 I saw said "the cat will be going to the vet soon!!!!"

What kind of fortune is that for my cat??? Damn them for trying to wish bad things on my poor pussy.

Amazed that I have a cat since I never talk about her. Well she kind of sticks to herself and doesn't really bother anyone, well unless she needs food. If that's the case, she'll be purring all over you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter