My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm funny...

Please understand that I hate the manager from the Long John Silvers from next door to my store. Hate a strong word, but I don't like him. He treats his people like poop, runs a dirty restaurant, and also is super arrigant, yeah I know I can't spell.

So he notices there is a police officer in my store, the cop was just getting some food. Thinking that something bad is going down, the Long John's manager waddles over and checks in to see no one is dead. He checks it out and then steps up and says hi to me and he notices that according to him I've lost some weight. He asks what my secret to losing the weight was. I told him it was meth, cause meth takes the weight out real fast. He left right after that.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not like you were lying to him...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter