My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Talking to a wall

Sometimes that's how I really feel when I am talking to Jennifer. She has her mind made up and no matter how I can solve the problem, it won't change her mind. Right now her power windows motor isn't working, so one of her windows is down and won't go back up. So now she's mad at me cause I'm the man in the relationship and I didn't get her car to the shop in enough time. Makes sense to you and me right???

So I tell her to park her car for a few days and get a rental car and we will deal with it when she is done for work for the week, on tuesday. She works sunday through tuesday. Then once she is done tuesday, she can return her rental car and then go drop off her car at the dealership. I find her the cheapest rental car in the area, but it's not from the rental car company that the dealership has, so she's not happy. I tell her the rental car company I found is right across the street from the dealership.

Then she starts plotting to figure out how to make this as easy as possible, like I use her car and then we don't have to run all around with her car and my car and blah blah blah. She isn't making any sense, zero. But it's what she wants, so she can't be wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter