My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Arrived Safely

So I made it back to milwaukee. I'm chillin at my parents new house and it's not to bad at all. My only complaint, and if you have these you should be ashamed, is that they have those soft cushion toilet seats on there toilet. When you sit on it, it's like you are letting the air out of a ballon. Who thought these were a good idea?

Other then that, it's a nice house. My folks have a like futuristic space ship type shower that they can't figure out how to use. So instead of reading the instructions they just use the other shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter