My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, October 22, 2007

Forgot this story....

I have to say I was lucky a couple of weeks ago, I got a call the day after my car was stolen and was told some good news!!!! I won the lottery to get world series tickets. I had a chance to buy tickets. At the time the d-backs were only down 1 game in the series. So I was really excited about the concept, but then the bad news hit. For an ok seat, they wanted over a grand a seat. That got you 1 seat for 3 games, not 2 seats, just 1. Oh and that was for an ok seat, want something better, better get more money. See the thing was, to get the seat, they wanted a $500 deposit on season tickets next year and then you could buy the seats. I think I would of been ok for paying that much, if it meant I didn't have to put a deposit down on seats. I don't want season tickets, hell I don't want partial season tickets. I just want to go when I want to.

But all of this was for nothing, since the d-backs didn't make it to the series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter