My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, June 29, 2007

U look goofy...


So for some reason I was watching Poker after Dark on NBC. Nothing to special about it, the name says it all. It's Poker on late night, on NBC....ta-da. But here's the best part, how they dress up. I understand how some players get endorsement deals from poker sites. I'm kewl with that. Some people wear hats, some wear t-shirts. But not this guy. He's wearing his suit jacket. But he's got his logo on the side there. How bad does that look. Is it a sticker, or is it sewn on, or is it like and iron on kind of thing. Either way, it looks bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter