My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Doggy Knows Best

It's funny how my dogs will sleep all day and never move unless they want something to eat, drink, or go outside. Other then that they pretty much just hang out and cuddle and sleep. But there is a time of the day when they get all wound up and restless. It's when they try to tell me it's time to go to bed. The dogs somehow sense when it's late at night and if they aren't in bed by then, they get all worked up and insist on going to bed. At that time of the night, I'll wrap it up and get a move on it into bed. Thanks to the dogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter