My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, January 29, 2007

My fine line....


Ok, so I will admit that maybe I'm wrong in saying this cause of an earlier post. I have double standards. Old men sleeping with boys, bad. Middle aged women letting a young boy bone her, very very ok with me. But come on, who couldn't resist this. So this mom has all the kids, including her own, over to the house, she buys them beer, gets them loaded, she screws a couple of the boys, and sends them down the road cause she had to clear out the house cause her husband was on his way home, her husband just happens to be a cop. Oooooppppsss!!! But lets be honest, if I was an 16 year old raging hormone teen boy, oh yeah I'd hit it hard over and over. Yeah it would be over and over, cause it would be like 2 seconds each time and at that age, you can go at it again real fast. Remember, this is a mug shot and no one looks good in a mug shot. So trust me, at 16 you'd hit it. Yeah she might get jail time, might have screwed up her marriage, and maybe screwed up her son permently (it's not like she screwed her son), but hey, it was worth it, right????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter