My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dammit Kasey

Jennifer and I were listening to Kasey count them down on the radio today. It was time for Kasey's long distance dedication. Well this woman wrote this story about her ex husband and how they loved each other, but over time they divorced. So she wanted to send him a long distance dedication, but since he's now dead, she's sending the dedication to heaven. To heaven???? Talk about a long distance dedication!!!!

So I asked Jennifer if they had a radio station in heaven??? She wasn't happy about that. I told her even if they do have it in heaven, do they listen to Kasey Kasem? They would only be allowed so many stations in heaven, so does that station carrey Kasey???

I would think with all the people in heaven, satalite radio would be the best bet for them since they have such a big variety of programming available, it would make the most sense. How many polka stations are out there??? Very few, but there is a demand for it in heaven, so satalite has it, so why not just beam it there???

Oh btw, yes I know I can't spell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter