My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm probably wrong

So I might have this story wrong, but I'll make it as short as possible. The pope made some comments about Islam and there holy war. Some muslims took this as the pope talking smack about them and that the pope is thinking there some all violent and shit. So some muslims are offended by it and say they are very peaceful people and overall nice people. So to show how angry they are with it, what do they do, riot and light things on fire. Makes sense to me.

Like I said, I could have the story just a little wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter