My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, August 14, 2006

Already???

I went to the store today and what did I notice, Halloween decorations. It's only august 14th and they already have it out ready to go and I doubt today was the first day they had it out. Also they had a small selection of thanksgiving decorations too, but nothing crazy. They also had a hallmark christmas orniment area too, I'll give them a pass on that since hallmark sells that stuff year round. I picked up some sweet ass Star Wars orniments. I think this year we will have an all Star Wars christmas tree, well all that and a angel on top of the tree. Star Wars is Christmas. I mean with Star Wars you have the 3 wise men, Obi-Wan, Mase, and Yoda. You have the chosen one, Luke. It all makes sense, trust me!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the whole goal with Halloween is to make it the new Christmas, with all the decorations and stuff. Every year they keep coming out with more crap. Eventually, they will dominate Halloween and move on to Easter. Then 4th of July. The goal; massive decorations all year round. Arbor day is just around the corner.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Well I guess we will be celebrating a Star Wars Arbor Day then. I have a feeling it will involve alot of Ewoks and Wookies. They seemed to like trees and the such.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter